JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER
“It is impossible to please POOR MINDS”
– give them something for FREE, and they’ll think it’s a TRAP.
– tell them it’s a small investment, they’ll say they will not win a lot.
– tell them to invest in their mind, they’ll respond that they will when they have money.
– invite them to invest in big, they’ll say they don’t have money.
– invite them to try new things, they’ll tell you how they don’t know how to do it.
– tell them to come to a traditional business, they’ll say it’s hard to do.
– tell them it’s a new business module, they’ll say that it is a scam.
– tell them to manage a shop, they’ll say no freedom.
– tell them to start a new business, they’ll say that they have no experience.
Poor minds have a few things in common:
They love to ask or “investigate” in Google, listen to friends or family who are as hopeless as them, they think more than a university professor and move less than a blind leading the blind.
You just have to ask them, what do you want to do? They’re NOT gonna be able to respond.
My conclusion: The Truth is….
Instead of waiting for things to change, why don’t you act and do things to change?
Instead of just thinking about it, why not DO something about it?
Poor people fail because of one common behavior:
Their whole life is a matter of wait and wait and wait……
Every successful entrepreneur knows the most important key factor to the success is the MINDSET.
Innercising the mind and visualisation is an everyday routine to a READ, THINK and MASTER YOUR MIND formula.
There are simple techniques at the NEUROGYM to implement to achieve big results.
To find programs that can help you to reset your mind and beliefs, visit my page BRAIN-GYM
The Freedom Laptop Lifestyle Entrepreneur (for that reason)
Please SHARE with your friends or leave your comments, thank you.